List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] MoonlightR maintainer
From:       "Turaga, Nitesh" <Nitesh.Turaga () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2018-05-21 14:26:24

Hi Catharina,

You should have access now. =

Best,

Nitesh =

> On May 21, 2018, at 9:54 AM, Catharina Olsen <colsen@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
> =

> Dear bioc-devel team,
> =

> Antonio Colaprico and myself are listed as maintainers of MoonlighR. Howe=
ver, I do not have access. Could you please add my github id (colsen)?
> =

> Thank you for your help,
> =

> Catharina
> =

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential infor=
mation.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent=
 responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s),=
 you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use=
 of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in=
 error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this emai=
l message from your computer. Thank you.