List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] merge two maintainer accounts
From:       "Obenchain, Valerie" <Valerie.Obenchain () RoswellPark ! org>
Date:       2018-05-21 13:03:58

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for letting us know. We can definitely merge maintainers and would prefer just \
one account per person.

I've removed the account for rbacher@ufl.edu<mailto:rbacher@ufl.edu>. You now have \
the single account for rhonda.bacher@gmail.com<mailto:rhonda.bacher@gmail.com> which \
is tied to packages Trendy and SCnorm.

Valerie

On 05/20/2018 09:42 AM, Rhonda Bacher wrote:

Hi,

I seem to have two different Bioconductor credentials for two different
packages that I maintain. The package Trendy is using the email
rhonda.bacher@gmail.com<mailto:rhonda.bacher@gmail.com> and SCnorm is using \
rbacher@ufl.edu<mailto:rbacher@ufl.edu> (but my access to push upstream to \
Bioconductor is not not working for this one). Is it possible for you to merge both \
packages under my gmail email ( \
rhonda.bacher@gmail.com<mailto:rhonda.bacher@gmail.com>) ?

Thanks!

Rhonda Bacher

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  \
If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for \
the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified \
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is \
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender \
immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.  \
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]