List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] Question : GitHub-Commit changes to the released branch
From:       "Zhu, Lihua (Julie)" <Julie.Zhu () umassmed ! edu>
Date:       2017-08-25 17:59:26

Thanks so much, Lori!

Best,

Julie

From: "Shepherd, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd@RoswellPark.org>
Date: Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:58 PM
To: "Zhu, Lihua (Julie)" <Julie.Zhu@umassmed.edu>, "bioc-devel@r-project.org" \
                <bioc-devel@r-project.org>

The current release is RELEASE_3_5

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces@r-project.org> on behalf of Zhu, Lihua (Julie) \
                <Julie.Zhu@umassmed.edu>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 1:41:52 PM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org

Hi,

I need to fix a bug in the development and released version of CRISPRseek.

So far, I have successfully updated the dev version of CRISPRseek following the \
guides at https://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-bioc-only/.

I have a couple of question regarding commit changes to the released version of \
CRISPRseek 1.16.0.

For the following command, what should I replace <RELEASE_X_Y> with? Thanks!

git checkout -b <RELEASE_X_Y>

Best regards,

Julie

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If \
you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the \
delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that \
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If \
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by \
e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]