List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] question about transfering maintenance role
From:       Martin Morgan <martin.morgan () roswellpark ! org>
Date:       2016-04-21 17:44:08

Please send requests like this to

   Package Maintainer <packages@bioconductor.org>

Include the name and email address of the new maintainer, e.g., by
cc'ing them in the mail.

Martin

On 04/21/2016 01:22 PM, Lijing Yao wrote:
> Hi
> I would like to transfer the maintenance role of ELMER package to one
> of my colleague. Who should I contact regarding this?
>
> Thanks
> Lijing

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  \
If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for \
the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified \
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is \
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender \
immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.