List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    [Bioc-devel] Bioconductor-related papers -- special F1000R collection for Bioc2016
From:       Wolfgang Huber <whuber () embl ! de>
Date:       2016-03-25 18:51:53

Bioconductor Developers:

The Bioconductor channel on F1000Research< \
http://f1000research.com/channels/bioconductor > will be publishing a collection of \
articles in time for the BioC 2016 conference, and we would like to invite you to \
                contribute. We are specifically looking to publish articles on the \
                following:
-     Cross-package workflows
-     Package-based vignettes that aim to solve scientific problems
-     Teaching labs
-     Benchmark studies
-     Methodological reviews
-     Perspectives relating to bioinformatics software

We'll use the rapid and transparent publication process of F1000Research for this \
article collection: versionable articles are published within a few days of your \
submission, together with associated source code and data, before openly peer review \
by invited referees.

The submission deadline for this collection is May 31st. This is a firm deadline to \
ensure papers are published before BioC starts.  Articles will be published as and \
when they are ready, and we expect all contributions will be published by June 17th. \
Tom Ingraham, who will be helping to coordinate the submissions on the F1000Research \
side of things will follow up shortly with further details and instructions.

We look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Wolfgang
(For all the editors)