List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] =?utf-8?q?Warning=3A_no_visible_global_function_defi?=
From:       "Morgan, Martin" <Martin.Morgan () roswellpark ! org>
Date:       2015-12-23 4:55:00

Yes, that's right, either

  import(GenomeInfoDb)

or

  importFrom(GenomeInfoDb, "seqlevels<-")

Martin

From: Bioc-devel [bioc-devel-bounces@r-project.org] on behalf of Venkat Malladi \
                [Venkat.Malladi@utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:19 PM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Warning: no visible global function definition for   \
‘seqlevels<-'

Hi,

I have the recently got this warning in my package

combineTranscripts: no visible global function definition for �seqlevels<-�

How would I fix this warning, when building my package. One of my packages calls the \
function seqlevels. I think if I explicilty import GenomeInfoDb in my NAMESPACE file \
it should fix this issue right?

Thanks for the help.

Venkat

________________________________

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  \
If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for \
the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified \
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is \
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender \
immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you. \