List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    Re: [Bioc-devel] Change package maintainer
From:       Dan Tenenbaum <dtenenba () fredhutch ! org>
Date:       2015-09-29 0:59:10

----- Original Message -----

If your student does not yet have an svn account, they need to contact us (replying \
off-list to me is fine) and request one, specifying the package name. Then we can \
give them access to the package in svn, and they can update the maintainer field in \
the DESCRIPTION file (in both release and devel) and increment the version number. \
Your student should subscribe to bioc-devel as well.

Dan