List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    [Bioc-devel] Wald-Wolfovitz Runs Test
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Jo=E3o_Daniel_N._Duarte=22?=" <jdanielnd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-04 22:09:36

Hello,

I'm interesed in write a function for the Wald-Wolfovitz Runs Test for
the dichotomic case. Both implementations I've seen of this test for R
are written for numerical vector randomness test, but an also
important use of this test is to estimate probability of some sequence
of dichotomic results be random or not.

I've started to write the code, and already have a first functional
scratch. I believe the right following steps would be send it for the
mainteiner of the package that holds the numerical implementation of
that function, but this package don't have as core subject non-
parametrical tests. So I'm here asking for help on how to proceed.

Many thanks!

Joao Daniel N. Duarte
UFMG - Brazil
ACM Student Member