List:       bioc-devel
Subject:    [Bioc-devel] excessive downloading of packages?
From:       ch-bioc () bobobeach ! com (Cyrus Harmon)
Date:       2005-05-19 2:11:47

Perhaps this a user-settable thing I'm missing, but now it seems that
every time I call getBioC I download all of the packages. I'm using
getBioC v0.1 from the getBioC-1.6.R URL. Isn't there some sort of
package cache that can be used for this?

(Also, the fact that the build script is v0.1 and we're using
getBioC-1.6 might confuse users a bit)

Thanks,

Cyrus