List:       binutils
Subject:    Post Drivers
From:       "Dr Carl Bates" <ty.dearborn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-08-26 11:13:34

Attention: Sales or Customer Service

Am with the Bates Machinery Co and I am contacting your business in regards=
 to the order for some Post Drivers and so can you send me an email back wi=
th the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you car=
ry and also let me know the methods of payment that you accept so that we c=
an proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an emai=
l response.

Best Regards