List:       binutils
Subject:    Altair Hyperworks Users Contact List
From:       Lisa Williams <lisa.williams () digitaldatatechno ! com>
Date:       2019-08-23 20:32:18

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Altair Hyperworks U=
sers Contact List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, =
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Emp=
loyee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in plac=
e.

If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target Marke=
t, , we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information=
 for your review.

Await your response!

Regards,
Lucy Wilson
If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with Remove.