List:       binutils
Subject:    Re: PATCH : H8300 Simulator File I/O Implementation
From:       Nick Clifton <nickc () redhat ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 11:56:16

Hi Kazu, Hi Venky,

> I'd like to start with a patch to include/opcode/h8300.h.

I have applied the include/opcode/h8300.h patch.

Venky - please note that with regard to ChangeLog entries, the format
for binutils is:

where the year, month and day are all numbers, and there is no
timestamp.  This makes reading the ChangeLogs easier, since the
timezone of one contributor may well be different from that of
another.

Cheers
        Nick