List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Re: acl name not working in forwarders { }??
From:       "Nickolas Ray Ellson" <grimm () nickellson ! com>
Date:       2001-03-28 3:22:08

Ahhh, ok. I don't know how I missed that concept, it was just looking
like the ACL's were going to work just like an enviornment variable.

Anyhow, that makes sense, thank you.

Nick

Date sent:      	Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:09:20 -0800 (PST)
From:           	Brian Wellington <Brian.Wellington@nominum.com>
To:             	Nickolas Ray Ellson <grimm@nickellson.com>
Copies to:      	"'bind9-users@isc.org'" <bind9-users@isc.org>
Subject:        	Re: acl name not working in forwarders { }??

--
"Seek first to understand, then be understood"

Nick Ellson - CNA, CCNA