List:       bind9-users
Subject:    RE: RE: tsig verify failed
From:       Holger.Zuleger () arcor ! net
Date:       2004-06-04 10:32:57

Hi Allan,

at first, sorry for my last message: I misread your posting, respectivl=
y didn=B4t
read it at all.

The NAT implementation on Cisco Routers do payload translation for seve=
ral
application protocols.
They do payload translation for DNS querys (maybe only A and TXT Record=
s?) but
not for zone transfers!
Have a look at the following FAQ page (see last question):
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/iosw/ioft/iofwft/prodlit/iosnt_q=
p.htm

I guess that Cisco PIX NAT works similar (See second question on the sa=
me URL
and
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/config=
/fixup.htm#xtocid5