List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Re: How to set up TSIG to xfer data to secondary.com
From:       Bill Manning <bmanning () ISI ! EDU>
Date:       2003-04-27 0:44:12

%
% On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 12:16  AM, Bind Niner wrote:
%
% > My 4th edition is in the mail...
% >
% > Re: keys
% >
% > should each server have its own key or should the keys be set up by
% > zone?  I know that on one level, you theoretically want a key for each
% > possible place you can put one for max security but I'm asking about
% > accepted practice and practicality.
%
% I set up a unique key for each pair of DNS "endpoints," such as a pair
% of name servers.
%
% cricket

	I do both, it depends on the situation.