List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Re: Newbie please help
From:       Mike Hoskins <mike () adept ! org>
Date:       2003-04-24 19:09:09

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Deep Narain Singh wrote:
> Can one please tell me, is it possible to configure the BIND on windows 2K
> professional edition running as DHCP client?
> I mean can I run DNS server and do the name resolution using this machine?
> If yes hoe it is possible?
> I shall be highly obliged for your kind response.

Yes it is possible, but a lot depends on your intentions.  You can
download the Win2k "Binary Kit" on ISC's site,

http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind9.html

Then spend some time reading the ARM (included as HTML and further down
the page in PDF format).

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher@adept.org>
To: spam-catcher@adept.org
Do NOT send email to the address listed above or
you will be added to a blacklist!