List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Re: WOT: About Domain registrators
From:       Turbo Fredriksson <turbo () bayour ! com>
Date:       2002-10-27 10:05:00

    Jarmo> So who should I choose for my .com addresses?

    Jarmo> So what left. It must be a "reliable" one, that accepts
    Jarmo> Visa as payment.  And handles .com (maybe also .net and
    Jarmo> maybe even .se).

    Jarmo> So what do you say?

I 'like' domaininfo.com, based in Gothenburg. I kind'a like their
web interface... I'm not a big fan of web/gui's, but this is simple
and does what I want to do without much fuzz...

And the staff is good (if you get past the frontline support :).

--
Peking toluene Ortega explosion killed KGB security strategic Cocaine
Semtex Honduras quiche ammonium North Korea spy