List:       bind9-users
Subject:    SERVFAIL Problem
From:       George Chelidze <wrath () geo ! net ! ge>
Date:       2002-06-26 14:39:11

Hi all,

I have the following problem here:

dig ns fma.dhs.org.

returns SERVFAIL,

dig ns dhs.org.

returns authoritative nameservers for domain. I have checked the same
with other nameservers and they success with the same query. Can anyone
tell me is this a problem with my nameserver or something is wrong with
nameservers authoritative for this domain? As I know SERVFAIL means
there are some configuration errors in the zone file, so how do you
thing should I worry about this problem? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
--
George Chelidze