List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Antwort: Re: (no subject)
From:       Holger.Zuleger () arcor ! net
Date:       2002-06-26 8:42:01

In the final scenario of DNSSEC with signed delegation, every  resolving NS need
only one trusted-key: The one from the root-zone.
But in  the early years,  I expect a lot of secure islands not delegated by
secure parents. For every secure island I need exactly one trusted-key, right?
In my opinion, there would be possibly many such keys on a side.
Please correct me if I' am wrong.

Holger

P.S. There's no need for your excellent tool "extract_ds.pl". The signing
command generate the DS-record quite good.

"Olaf M. Kolkman" <olaf@ripe.net>
25.06.2002 08:44