List:       bind9-users
Subject:    Re: how can i unsubscribe
From:       Mark_Andrews () isc ! org
Date:       2002-05-21 14:02:32

	http://www.isc.org/services/public/lists/bind-lists.html

	Or you can follow the procedures used by most lists and
	send to the <list>-request@<server>, e.g bind9-users-request@isc.org
	with "unsubscribe" or "unsubscribe address" in the body.

	Or you could have seached the achives to find similar answers in
	the past.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews@isc.org