List:       bind-workers
Subject:    Re: 9.3.0beta3 on Windows Feedback
From:       Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews () isc ! org>
Date:       2004-05-19 6:40:53

> >I snipped the other parts of the message about signzone and the check
> >utils, I'll get those under the debugger shortly.

> > > Shouldn't they be?
> >
> >On the unix side, they're not built at all. My understanding was that
> >with the move to DS, makekeyset and signkey are no longer needed.
>
> If they are no longer used, should they be distributed? In this can the dsw
> file and build
> files should be modified not to include them.
>
> Danny

	At the moment I've stopped installing them.

	As for the "dsw" files MS have done there usual thing and
	have introduced a new format to save the state in "sln".
	The dsw's are converted to sln's when you use them.

	Mark
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews@isc.org