List:       bind-users
Subject:    I broke reverse lookup - help!
From:       "Kevin D. Quitt" <KQuitt () IEEInc ! com>
Date:       1999-12-31 21:51:35

In the process of adding a second domain to my primary domain server (Bind
DNS for NT V4.9.7REL), I have somehow killed the lookup from IP to domain
name - or have I?

The machine is on DSL, and the IP lookup gave the telco's designation for
the address.  But from my primary and secondary machines, the lookup
fails.  Can I buy a clue?

--
#include <standard.disclaimer>
 _