List:       bind-users
Subject:    Ole Almot - banned from the list
From:       Ondřej Surý <ondrej () isc ! org>
Date:       2024-02-11 8:18:55

Folks,

Ole Almot has been removed from the list and banned from re-subscribing.

Sorry it took so long, I wanted to give this a benefit of the doubt.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý (He/Him)
ondrej@isc.org

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel \
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.