List:       bind-users
Subject:    Re: Possible to condition a view based on the interface the query comes in on?
From:       Fred Morris <m3047 () m3047 ! net>
Date:       2021-11-22 17:51:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for the suggestions, folks. Using views with RPZs just gets
problematic.

Sharing vs forwarding: forwarding seems cleaner and although there are
two copies of /BIND/ I don't know that that visibility really hurts
anything. Plus that potentially allows the "rear view" resolver to live
on a different machine.

https://github.com/m3047/rear_view_rpz/blob/main/install/Optional_DNS_Service.md

--

Fred Morris