List:       bind-users
Subject:    Question about upgrade the version of BIND
From:       <koji.matsumoto () unisys ! co ! jp>
Date:       2018-04-25 5:54:14

Hello All,

I am using BIND 9.10.2-P1.
I have a question.

[Situation]
In order to upgrade the version of BIND, I uninstalled BIND 9.10.2-P1 and installed BIND 9.11.3.
I started the service, but the startup of the service failed.
? Error code
1067
? Application event log
managed-keys-directory 'D: \ Program Files \ ISC BIND 9 \ var \ managed-keys' is not writable.

[A question]
Is the recovery procedure correct?
Added write permission of named user to 'D: \ Program Files \ ISC BIND 9 \ var \ managed-keys' directory.

Warm Regards,
matsumoto