List:       bind-users
Subject:    [Fwd: Re: dnssec updated zone data is not live ??]
From:       Kevin Darcy <kcd () chrysler ! com>
Date:       2009-12-17 19:52:40

Sorry, I meant "journal file", not "log file".

Also, your original message states that the change was written to the
journal. How are you checking that? Using something like "journalprint"?

I'd still recommend doing an AXFR if you want to know what's _really_ in
the zone on the master.

            - Kevin

["Re: dnssec updated zone data is not live ??.eml" (message/rfc822)]