List:       binc
Subject:    Re: [binc] The mailing list archives are now available!
From:       Andreas Aardal Hanssen <andreas-binc () bincimap ! org>
Date:       2006-01-01 18:54:28

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Andreas Aardal Hanssen wrote:
>After some time of disaster recovery after hardware failure, and a fair
>amount of lazyness from my side, we now have a fully functional web
>archive of all mailing lists again.

The archives are now also searchable. Select which list to search,
and a search box will appear at the bottom of the page.

Also:

http://www.bincimap.andreas.hanssen.name/archive/?0:::search
http://www.bincimap.andreas.hanssen.name/archive/?1:::search
http://www.bincimap.andreas.hanssen.name/archive/?2:::search

The web pages for www.bincimap.andreas.hanssen.name are messed up, but
this will soon be fixed.

Andy :-)

--
Andreas Aardal Hanssen   | http://www.andreas.hanssen.name/gpg
Author of Binc IMAP      |  "It is better not to do something