List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    Re: [binarycloud-dev] Resource
From:       "alex black" <enigma () turingstudio ! com>
Date:       2003-11-27 18:18:51

> So Resource::Get('css') would join(stack['css']) then pass it to a tpl
> ??

No, it would apply a template to each array in the css stack to produce
the link tags.

> this will not create the css link tag... the default of using Resource
> is we have to paste the result in the html flow, it cannot be in another
> css file.

Right but we can use template in Resource so every class that uses
Resource doesn't have to generate its own css and js tags to pass to
result in final form.

I won't want "<script src=\"".$path."\">" crap in code, nor do I want
people to have to do a separate call to template just for a little css tag
they want to add to the doc top..