List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    [binarycloud-dev] Resource
From:       "alex black" <enigma () turingstudio ! com>
Date:       2003-11-27 18:04:31

hi Jcm,

I like that the resource class is quite general, some comments:

instead of the (commented out) exception throws, I'd prefer the add method
simply returned false if the type was not supported or the resource was
already going to be included, and log a notice.

Also, it's not immediately clear that you have to actually set stuff in
the stack with "complete" html tags. I had imagined we would use templates
for each of the types. What do you think about generating output from
resource? I'd prefer it be in one place (i.e. creating css link tags) than
in all methods using Resource::Add...

_a