List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    [binarycloud-dev] phing 2.0.0-alpha2
From:       Hans Lellelid <hans () velum ! net>
Date:       2003-11-25 3:13:05

I just posted the 2nd alpha release for Phing 2.0.  I think this will be
the last alpha release, as I haven't yet found anything hugely wrong. I
just need more time to test out more of the codebase before labeling it
"beta".  See http://phing.tigris.org for download links.

Cheers-
Hans

 From the changelog:
  * Fixed ReplaceTokens filter to correctly replace matched tokens
  * Changed "project.basedir" property to be absolute path of basedir
  * Made IntrospectionHelper more tollerant of add*() and
addConfigured*() signatures
  * New CvsTask and CvsPassTask for working with CVS repositories
  * New TranslateGettext filter substitutes _("hello!") with "hola!" /
"bonjour!" / etc.
  * More consistent use of classhints to enable auto-casting by
IntrospectionHelper
  * Fixed infinite loop bug in FileUtils::normalize() for paths
containing "/./"
  * Fixed bug in CopyFile/fileset that caused termination of copy
operation on encounter
  of unreadable file

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]