List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    [binarycloud-dev] switch to tigris
From:       binarycloud-dev-admin () lists ! sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-10-09 22:07:28

hi all,

I'm in the process of switching our 'infrastructure' from sourceforge to
tigris.org.

Their stuff is clean, small, fast, and properly administrated by
professionals. I'm really impressed, and I think the move will be mucho
positive.

As soon as the switch is complete, everyone will need to migrate over to the
new list addresses, I'll send the Tigris url once it's available.

best,

_alex