List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    Re: [PEAR] Re: [binarycloud-dev] RE: [PEAR] PHPDoc segfaults..?
From:       binarycloud-dev-admin () lists ! sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-10-07 13:52:01

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:02:25 -0700, alex black wrote:

>what's the expected ETA on a 100% separate CVS for pear?

Right now we can't do that because the infrastructure on pear.php.net
isn't finished yet. Today I did some work for the account requesting
thingie (which is working properly now) and Tomas is working hard on
the package/installer system.

When this task is finished, we can (hopefully) finally move the
rest of the code to /pear.

My next effort will be to set up a proper documentation system (with
Docbook) and helping Tomas in finishing the installer.

Stay tuned,
	- Martin