List:       binarycloud-dev
Subject:    Re: [binarycloud-dev] Lang
From:       Alex Black <enigma () turingstudio ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 17:58:45

ok,

I'm  a lamer, I finished the Lang class yesterday instead of doing public
cvs properly...

so, because in the US tooday is a holiday (which means no phone calls!) I
will be able to put it up today.

- Would it be useful for me to write "task profile" documents for things
like the cache component, and sign people up to do things? (i.e. does anyone
think that would be useful)

- If you would like CVS access, please email me: enigma@turingstudio.com
privately with the username and password you would like. I will respond with
a confirmation that your account is active.

_alex

--
alex black, ceo
enigma@turingstudio.com