List:       berlin-widget
Subject:    Re: [Fresco-devel] requesting an api for gradients
From:       Nathaniel Smith <njs () pobox ! com>
Date:       2002-12-24 2:13:17

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:43:34PM -0500, Nick Lewycky wrote:
> I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind drawing a proposal for a
> DrawingKit API to describe gradients. Linear gradients, multicoloured
> gradients, colour spaces and radial/shaped gradients should all be
> addressed.
[snip]

There are a few more comments on where the difficulties might be in
task86, for reference (and that's also the task to keep updated with
any progress made).

-- Nathaniel

--
"...All of this suggests that if we wished to find a modern-day model
for British and American speech of the late eighteenth century, we could

This email may be read aloud.