List:       berlin-design
Subject:    Re: [Berlin-design] Website - dating of screenshot list
From:       C Y <smustudent1 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-03 0:04:58

Y'all do whatever you think best - I guess it's what
you are used to that decides usability.  If it's in
order youngest to oldest that's the important thing.

Once I get back to my college I'll take a shot at
making a Berlin install doc for the page, but I'm
afraid that won't be until late August at the
earliest.

CY

--- Neil J Pilgrim <eennjp@electeng.leeds.ac.uk>