List:       berlin-design
Subject:    [Berlin-design] updates
From:       Stefan Seefeld <seefelds () magellan ! umontreal ! ca>
Date:       1999-12-28 22:53:15

ok, I modified EventManager to use (Non)PositionalFocus.
Now everything compiles again. Also, I modified FT/Engine.hh
to explicitely include freetype/freetype.h which means you'll
need to install freetype 1.3 to compile it (or create an
appropriate link, it compiles with freetype 1.2 as well)

In any case, I reiterate, don't expect anything to work
in the current cvs. If you want to get a working server/demo,
please use release 0.1.3.

Sorry for the delay,	Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique