List:       berlin-design
Subject:    [Berlin-design] Help, please.
From:       Andy Walker <jawalker () brick ! net>
Date:       1999-12-28 1:48:31

I still want to contribute to the Berlin project.  Is there someone on the mailing \
list who could assist me in using CVS to download the Berlin source?  I figure just \
simple code checking and commenting will be a big help.  I have yet to work with an \
organization that did 10% of the documentation that they should have.

I have spent the last couple of months getting my Linux machine to work and to \
internet. In the process I have learned a lot more about the innards of PCclones than \
I ever wanted to know. I really just wanted to help with Berlin.

Someone contact me, please. Through the mailing list is fine by me.

        Andy Walker

                    .... if Quality is Free, why is it so damned expensive?....