List:       berlin-design
Subject:    [Berlin-design] metakit
From:       graydon hoare <graydon () pobox ! com>
Date:       1999-12-26 3:50:51

wrt the registrar & the style engine, has anyone had a look at or
played with MetaKit?
http://www.equi4.com/metakit/

it's under a good license, and appears to have a lot of nice C++
set-oriented persistence mechanisms, which are ideal for what we're
trying to do.

-graydon

--
so, wait, you think hi-nybble edge-detect sempahores in 2nd level lock
holding proceedures for union clause object inheritance is NOT