List:       berlin-design
Subject:    [Berlin-design] g++
From:       graydon hoare <graydon () pobox ! com>
Date:       1999-12-14 20:17:24

_sigh_ this is another result of the ASCI program (also responsible
for the molecule modelling program I'm using). I guess I should be
thankful that the US government spends their money on this rather than
building _real_ bombs; but it's still sorta un-nerving to be making
progress using essentially military technology.

-graydon