List:       berlin-design
Subject:    Debian packages
From:       Aaron Van Couwenberghe <vanco () sonic ! net>
Date:       1999-06-21 6:40:42

Hey all -

	I just started trying to finalize debs on the head branch today. I
just built the server and all of its libraries successfully, but attempting
to run it yields no output whatsoever (and nothing works).
	I'd try to figure out what the problem is, but I'm kind of tired
right now. good night ;)

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count and
	those who can't.