List:       berlin-design
Subject:    Re: Virus alert - I got this and I wonder if it is true...
From:       Alain Toussaint <alaint () cgocable ! ca>
Date:       1999-04-23 19:15:24

> > the battle of viruses...long live Microsoft...
>
> People still use Microsoft software?  I remember they sold
> a BASIC interpreter and a very primitive windowing system,
> but neither was of even marginal quality.  Hadn't consumers
> moved on to capable software products?  Surely the
> existence of these "viruses" is just a hoax.

arrrggg,i still have to do it since i tried to get X running
on my machine and had to use pre-release of xfree 3.3.3.1 and
they're quite buggy,i wouldn't mind using text mode but my mom's
use of the computer happen more and more,she don't mind text but
his webmail site use javascript and i too would like to code in
javascript,other than that,i much prefer the text mode of linux
than anything NT.

Alain Toussaint