List:       beowulf
Subject:    Re: [Beowulf] Openfoam advice
From:       Faraz Hussain <info () feacluster ! com>
Date:       2018-03-16 17:15:00

I was hoping there was some representative CFD model that everyone
could use to evaluate performance. My background is in FEA so am
familiar with matrix decomposition and iterative solvers. I would
guess OpenFOAM implements some kind of iterative solver? So any large
mesh would suit to test performance.