List:       beowulf
Subject:    [Beowulf] cluster design website
From:       Prentice Bisbal <prentice.bisbal () rutgers ! edu>
Date:       2015-02-06 22:08:40

Have any of you stumbled on this site yet?

I came across it yesterday while looking for images to use in a
presentation last night. It has a tool for designing clusters called
"SADDLE". I haven't taken a close look at anything on the site yet. It
just looks interesting, so I thought I'd share it with you.

http://clusterdesign.org/

--
Prentice Bisbal
Manager of Information Technology