So Peter, this summer, you, your laptop, on the beach in Santa Cruz and a new edition should be out in no time ? Greetings :-) Roland --- Peter Pacheco wrote: > Hi Kyle, > > I seem to recall reading a book of that title. If my memory serves, > > it was an excellent book. ;) Alas, pretty much anything written > about machines of 10 years ago is going to be very out of date: > when I wrote the book, the teraflops barrier had yet to be broken. > > On the other hand I think the material on MPI is still useful. > > Best wishes, > Peter Pacheco > _______________________________________________ Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf@beowulf.org To change your subscription (digest mode or unsubscribe) visit http://www.beowulf.org/mailman/listinfo/beowulf