List:       beowulf
Subject:    Re: undefined references to pthread related calls
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-10-07 17:30:19

--- beowulf-request@scyld.com wrote:
> 2. undefined references to pthread related calls (Jeffery A.
> White)

FYI,
Intel has released a version of their compiler that fixes the link
problem for applications that use OpenMP. Intel Fortran now supports
glibc-2.3.2 which is used in RH-9 and Suse-8.2. The old compatibility
hacks have become obsolete at least.

I hear Intel-8 is in beta, anyone have experience with it?

Roland