List:       bcel-user
Subject:    Byte Code coverage
From:       archana sastry <archana_sastry () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2008-11-25 7:59:45

Hi everyone

I am a newbie to BCEL. I was trying to work on byte
code coverage. Actually I wanted to know the percentage of byte code
that a particular input covers. So I was trying to use BCEL to modify
the class file and insert an instruction list containing instructions
to increment a counter (a static int variable) after every byte code
line. Is this approach correct? I am a bit confused about this.
Please help.... Thanks in advance!!

Archana

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at \
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/