List:       bcel-user
Subject:    Re: wrapping native methods
From:       Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2002-10-08 22:04:55

I don't know wether this is still of interest, but I found these two
papers guite illuminating:

[Gon98] Li Gong. Secure java class loading. In IEEE Internet Computing,
volume 2, 1998.

[LB98] Sheng Ling and Gilad Bracha. Dynamic class loading in the java
virtual machine. In Proceedings OOPSLA 98, 1998.

Andreas

Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~schlpbch