List:       bcel-user
Subject:    Re: Interface Creation...
From:       Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2002-05-31 7:05:45

Quite easy:

1.) Create a class with the interface you have to implement using

ClassGen(java.lang.String class_name, java.lang.String super_class_name,
java.lang.String file_name, int access_flags, java.lang.String[]
interfaces)

2.) Implement al methods of this interface

I've implemented this, so ask me if you need help or code. May be you
could even use my framework (which is work in progress), I can do most
of this automatically.

Andreas

Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~schlpbch