List:       bcel-dev
Subject:    AutoReply: svn commit: r231527 -
From:       monsterresponses () asconsultancy ! com
Date:       2005-08-11 22:14:50

*****Please donot reply to this mail, Please send your reply to cvs@asconsultancy.com \
without changing the subject line*****

Hello "BCEL Developers List" <bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org>,

Thank you for applying online through monsterindia.com.

Please send your resume in word format to cvs@asconsultancy.com, so that we can \
assess your profile and match it against current requirements. If your profile \
matches with the requirement, we will contact you by telephone / email.
We recommend that you update your profile and send us an updated CV whenever your \
contact details or your career path changes, so that your record is up-to-date with \
us.
Please be assured that your CV will remain confidential with us and we will submit \
your profile to our clients only after due consultation with you.
In case you require any further information please do contact us.
with warm regards,

Team @ A. S. Consultancy Services
#1205, 2nd Main, 2nd Cross, Vijayanagar, Bangalore - 560040, India
Tele - 91 80 2310 9012, Telefax - 91 80 2330 5364, Email: contactus@asconsultancy.com

Please Note
1. This email id (bcel-cvs@jakarta.apache.org) is meant for receiving job application \
mails only. For other informartion, please contact us at the above mentioned contact \
details.

2. This message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information \
and are intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee \
you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender \
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this \
e-mail from your system.

3. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be fully or partly secure or \
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive \
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The recipient should check this email and any \
attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender neither accepts liability for any \
errors or omissions in the contents of this message nor accepts any liability for any \
damage caused by any virus, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses \
are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or \
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.