List:       batik-users
Subject:    SVG rasterized into PDF with CMYK mode
From:       Jan_To¹ovskı <j.tosovsky () tiscali ! cz>
Date:       2009-03-31 19:42:27

Hello Everybody,

is there any posibility to tell to PDF rasterizer that I need final PDF in
CMYK mode? If there are specified cmyk colors in my SVG document with exact
cmyk values, if converted into PDF and opened Adobe Illustrator, PDF is
considered as RGB document and all stroke colors are redefined. I thing the
same problem will be during print - I'll get something different than
specified. I understand there is problem with raster images, but what about
the vector rest?

Jan